Friday, April 24, 2009

Ebox Ebox

18/04/09

Went to Ebox with them ;)
My first time~~ give them jor XD



sing lotz of song ar, dun have time to take photo also
haha, damn, i let the pair of 金童玉女 za dou..
they go to sing those N years ago d songs wor..
沧海一声笑, 何日君再来, 天黑黑, 最佳拍挡 n etc...=.=
more za dou de is.. they sing this 4 songs in order sequence =.=
ALAMAK !!
got few ppl pass by, they sure tot that we are 老人精
but who care? HAHAHA

i dun even knw how to sing the first 3 songs
so i diam diam for abt 10 mins..no movement =.=
then when comes to 最佳拍挡, i jump stand n shout~ XD
* quiet for too long *

after that when comes to 心跳, me n huoy ling's mind pop-up ling ling XD
cuz she damn love tis song, rite? haha
i got record it, but dun wanna show here, lazy upload, hoho

actually my voice still in good condition after N songs
( i sang alot of FISH LEONG lum song, SYOK ar !! )
but when SO WHAT comes, i cant control myself dy
i shout as loud as i can, cuz i wanna louder than BOYS
muahaha
at last, my voice cacat-ed =.=
but im SURE im louder than EVERYONE of THEM !!
wakakaka
show time


my bfast + lunch


* he just same SIEN with me when they singing the...*

* 金童玉女 *


* i just look noob in this pic *

* WALAO *
my bag is heavier than i thought =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment