Monday, January 25, 2010


You know that i would actually feeling down when listen to those instrumental melody? But i used to listen it everytime i turned my player on, try to make myself calm or just let me be emo as usual i did. After sometimes, my mind will be clear & steady after gone thru many thinking and keep asking myself for some question without answers. I got no idea since when the SotPlug one became like this but i found that i'm deeply infatuated to these kind of lifestyle.


Rumours keep repeat & repeat everytime we get into the topic about him and well, I'm kinda pissed-off and sick of listen to this. You guys been talking this for 5 years since the day he walked in my life and yet still got more to say huh? All i can say is already spoken out. He is my best friend and this is the last stage we can be. No more higher level like gaming those blah blah and not to forget that, i have found my love one.


I didn't promise but i will try my best to achieve what he wants me to be. Maybe he shall let me go after one day when i'm no longer important to him. Like i'm the same with all passer-by in his life. I thought i can understand him well but after some comparison, the answer i get from my question is NO, he just being different way with different people from all walks of life. Which is the genuine him? i could hardly figure out... but i still fall for him deeply. *sigh*


The another HE said need some surprise especially for him. I was scratching my head yet still got nothing in my mind. Blank off !! My last and the biggest hope is that SHE can be the surprise. HAHAHA hope she can make it on time....*pray* I miss her so much.......


I got tons of TO-DO-LIST and I just pek-chek on doing this!! Can i skip all these bull-shit rules and straight forward to the new year mode? Still i dislike CNY but I'm really sick of being this kind of khoo yee lin !!!!!!

167
I'm unreliable

No comments:

Post a Comment