Tuesday, January 19, 2010


I'm still under insomnia as this is the 4th day. So many of u came to me these few days and yea, i knew i make you all worry for sometimes, but sorry, i can't do any better to confort you all.

But one thing that can cheer you up is that, I laughed finally. I laughed loudly yet i found my tears dropping from my eyes when i laughed. I got no idea whether that is a happy tears or what. blah blah.

After so many days, i still couldn't get used to it. I still missing those days, when the feeling had just pop-up and the happiness from that ambiguous moment. sorry to say that... i miss u so much............In the end, I just mess up everything and over-react all the time. Call me the sot plug tough.


you did make me realize that my heart is still functioning.

No comments:

Post a Comment