Sunday, November 21, 2010

Totally random .hehehe

Smile poeples !! :D

I had a simply perfect yet blissful day with one of my besties hang out, spending up money for shopping n chit-chatting non-stop on yesterday, ehehe. Full Filled with satisfaction, wow~ But now then I realized, there is no any photos taken with her yesterday, maybe too busy for shopping? XD

here come out first meal of the day, "女可 仔面线" at the new outlet in Ipoh Parade, sorry to say that, I can't feel any delicious nor yummy taste in this bowl that cost me RM6.50 !! the "o zai" is taste like expired rubbish that melt in my mouth n slipped into my throat. yucks, can't even describe how disgusting and terrible was this, it was like killing my taste bud. No more for me X.X


RM8 for this set. haha

Her fried sweet potatoes, cheap yet crispy :)
yum yum~~

So right after the meal, we started our crazy shopping day, its totally random and we walked like one shop to one shop, how fun was it. haha, and yeah, I did spent up for RM200 ++ for two clothes and some cosmetics from Etude House & Elianto, both my favourite cosmetic items from Korea. X)

This Christmas Value Pack cost me RM145
included Mascara, Lip Gloss, BB Cream, Eye Shadow, Face mask and tools !!!
its everything in PINK !!!
you know i can't resist it, god damn it. hahaha

with additional eye brow pencil from Elianto :)

and also eye makeup remover from Loreal .
OMG
how can I not to feel happy after i get all of these?
I'm actually feeling good n awesome !!
So in love with Etude House cosmetic and can't wait to dress myself nicely n meet up with my sisters in KL in the coming DEC !!! :D

Cheers, XOXO

1 comment:

  1. waiting u la..walao.. 55 la... joyaya promotion end soon leh!!!

    ReplyDelete