Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tick Tock ! on the clock !!


Lessons of today :

1) GMT / UTC - World MAP
2) Airlines Situations
3) History of Airlines


Well, fifth lessons so far. :)
Things i have to mention :
I did my whole make-up by myself today and i think is the nicest so far.


Although i hates maths and i'm not good in maths,
B-U-T :
I'm the only one who got the right answer for my very first GMT questions.
时差计算 in chinese.
Been asked to explain infront all of the classmate by Mr.M.
nervous but luckily all of them got it :P


Study for the world map today, drives me crazy @@
I hug Diana accidentally as i thought she is Jocelyn. LMAO


Monorail break down while on the way back and there was raining heavily in the evening, we were helpless but just keep praying the rain stop ASAP instead of doing nothing while waiting for the train...


Tons of homework from Mr.Hillary.
study about history of airlines, tough but interesting :)
spent 3 hours to complete my works but someone just use 20 mins to finish copy all my answer !!!!!


Done. Stop thinking.
Rest well my brain, Good night.

1 comment:

  1. aiks...u will enjoy the process of finishing the homework geh~ all the best yah~

    ReplyDelete