Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Humble & Passionate


04.05.2010 Tuesday


6th lessons of today :)

- Grooming during interview
- Basic & social etiquette
- Tea party
- Airlines Background
- Procedure during interview


Well, we've got our student card, but can we use this for sing K sessions or movie discount huh? Okay, today lessons was tiring due to our class had been swap with the morning class, therefore we have to wake up early in the morning to do our make-up before going to class. What a torturing, yet i saw the sunrise in KL that i ever saw it b4 :D


Instructor of today was Mdm.Karen Lewis, I think she's a mix cause the way she speaks is different from the Malaysian's english we heard before & she is pretty as well :_

The most exciting lessons was the tea party part.


We've learnt about the basic etiquette in our daily life and social etiquette that can be act as an important impressions during any party or meeting even gathering. WOW. social life is not easy as i thought before, but is worth to learn. Trust me, PR is the most important issues in this role. I think this should not be a tough job for me :P


After 20 mins break, class continued by Mr.H to study the airlines background and some procedures we have to go through before get into the cabin crew career. Hypnotizing slide show & BLAH BLAH BLAH.


Wootz, Qiao Er tears out when the Q&A session, i think she's too tension & nervous bah.. Okay, doesn't mean to show off, but I've got a praised & hand clap from Mr.H for my answer in the Q&A. "Passionate & Humble cabin crew they need us to be" :D


Girls are shopaholic, don't you agree ?
My new dress and I feel like I'm a butterfly ~~
Butterfly flies away ~~~~

Sorry, i couldn't read ur mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment