Friday, June 28, 2013

Mivva - June 2013 !!


It's June edition !!!

Half of 2013 was past and what did I gain / lost so far?
My biggest satisfaction is I subscribed to Mivva and I get to know more beauty stuffs by paying less monthly :p 


June in Mivva is mean to be Colourific ~~


I like this theme very much, it instantly brighten up my mood when I did the unboxing even after my long hours of works.... great job Mivva!


I was given this face chart to be filled with all make up products just like I'm doing my own make up but on a piece of paper :) I should have photo-stated this to many copies so that I will remember what kind of products I used from time to time ^_^



This is the first view when I opened up the black cover  !!!
I saw Liese & a piece of mask sheet~~~


#1 Liese Buble Hair Dye - Creamy Beige

The wanted-to-try-long-time-ago-hair-dye- is finally here! I thought to buy it and dye before my big day but I've got them from Mivva which is totally out of my expectation! Though it may not be the colour that I wanted but I'm still truly delighted to get whatever I previously wish for :)



#2 Skin 79 - Mini Lip Gloss

This is super duper mini-cooper kind of cute!!! Girls, forever couldn't resist of the cute design especially make up products in mini size with sweet colour~~ Omg i'm gonna melt~~ 


I just simply love the rose cover design, the very thoughtful mirror attached in it and the colour of lip balm, which is totally match with my pale lips so much! Not forget to mention the chain, it can be easily attached at anywhere as well as the zip of the make up pouch, so convenient n cute !!


#3 Beauty Mate - Black Pearl & Calendula Officinalis Whitening Nano Mask

Mask sheet again !!! ^_^
I'm not really into Beauty mate kind of girl as I know their mask contains lots of paraben ingredients :( Anyway I hope Mivva could consider featuring some other brand of masks instead of Beauty Mate in the future :)



#4 Enuca - Eye Essential Quad in Amethyst 

Another full size products in this month of box !!!
I'm glad that I got the earth tone colour that I love the most from 3 choices of Enuca eye shadows set ^_^


I've tried on the next day for an indoor dining, it does a pretty good job that it did not smudge at all ! and my oily lids is no long appear to be oily, thanks to the oil control & moisturising ingredients that contain from Enuca :)
It retails at RM88 but I got it less than RM38 from Mivva, untung liao XD


Overall, I'm super happy more than blast to receive this month of beauty box from Mivva, though that were only 4 items for June but I would say WELL DONE on the product selection and is my luck to get all the colour scheme that I wanted ^_^  

*This month review is a bit late but better than never*
*I've received teaser from Mivva that July is going to be more on skin care!!*
yeay \\(>_^)\\

No comments:

Post a Comment